Sunday, September 2, 2018

Patient 9, Entry 10, Alpha v2.36 Beta release

New build hype!

I just finished this "sprint" today.  The goals for this sprint were:
  • Get proper sprites for all characters and level props
  • Update all the levels so they look good
  • Add in new audio assets
  • Improve the main story by adding more dialogue and characters
  • (Optional):  Get a PC build of the game working
Thankfully I got this all done plus I jazzed up the ending :)

Now I just need to do some last minute polish so I can release this for Halloween (2018's not 2023!).

Flash Build (itch.io) :  Click here

PC Download:  Click here

PC Known issue:  Game looks terrible if it isn't played in full screen mode.

Feedback is appreciated, feel free to leave it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment